Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Take on sleep deprivation

I question a bunch of the UberFactoids I get on my twitter feed but
not the one I read the other day was one which is 100% true

With three kids you learn pretty quickly that sleep is something you
basically put on hiatus for a decade. The "fact" said that sleep
deprivation leads to everything from being irritable to ugly to fat to
unhappy. I looked at myself in the mirror yesterday and realized I
got old and ugly (well uglier) virtually overnight. I have huge bags
under my eyes, graying beard hair and a pale complexion and compared
to the rest of my body that's actually attractive

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

What this Uber factoid suggests is that extremely attractive people are lazier than shit.

No wonder England always sucks in the World Cup. Freaking former captain David Beckham was busy doing nothing.

Mr. R. Lee said...

Meanwhile, no wonder Brazil won the World Cup in 2002. Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, two of the ugliest dudes to ever wear a soccer jersey, were stars on that team.