Tuesday, July 15, 2014

take on the piss rug

is there anything more disgusting than one of those toilet rugs?   I have seen the way that dudes aim, even when they are trying and after a few coffees the entire bathroom looks like a slip and slide. Now you add a little rug which will absorb anything from a missed stream to a little drip-drip so at least there isn't a puddle of piss in your bathroom but really do you need your rug to be a piss-mop?

If you need a place to plant your feet on a cold night..wear socks.. there is no good reason for a piss mop rug.


1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

"is there anything more disgusting than one of those toilet rugs?"


Yes.

What's more disgusting is the yellow, piss-colored encrusted stains around the toilet floor when there is no piss rug.

I just throw out and buy a new piss rug around the toilet every couple of months. I also aim properly and don't allow my friends with terrible aim to use my toilet.

When they ask to use my bathroom, I usually say, "Toilet's broken. Sorry."