Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Take on the new iOS end call button

I finally downloaded the latest iOS this week auger punting on it for the last few updates.  I like to have the latest and greatest software whenever possible but find that updating the IPhone is always a scary endeavor.    My entire life is backed up onto my phone and everytime I press "update software" there is that one second where the entire things goes blank when I fear I have just dropped the thing in a lake.  It is supposed to be backed up in the cloud but who really trusts that??

But anyway, I finally downloaded the new iOS and find that the end call button on the phone call screen is annoyingly small.  If was originally this big sliding thing but now it's a button the size if a Canadian dime

Get me back the big sliding bar and get on with it 


Sent from my iPhones the land of no 



Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

"It was originally this big sliding thing but now it's a button the size if a Canadian dime"


That's what SHE said!!!


Lol! 😝