Sunday, July 6, 2014

Take on kids viruses

Having three kids under the age of five means not getting a lot of
sleep, not getting a lot of time to yourself and means seemingly
dealing with some kind of virus every week. A few weeks ago it was
coxsackie a disease which sounds as nasty as it is, last week it was
diarrhea and this week we are battling strep. I am not exactly a
hypochondriac but I will say that the second my kid has a sore throat,
mine starts hurting. It's like when somebody yawns and you get some
subconscious need to yearn or when somebody gets poison ivy and you
immediately start feeling itchy or worse yet when some chick has yeast
infection and you want to eat a pie.
So I may wake up tomorrow with strep or not. One thing for sure with
three of then is that I will wake up tomorrow dead tired.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

High risk behavior does not necessarily lead to viral infections.

See Exhibit A.

Yours truly,

Hi.