Sunday, May 18, 2014

Take on the smartphone usage

Sometimes you read something that should surprise you but somehow
doesn't at all. I read some 'fact' that said that 9% of people admit
to using their smartphones while having sex. I guess there are people
who are having so much sex they can afford to multitask though it but
for the average married guy with a bunch of kids, I cannot imagine
doing this and I am completely addicted to my IPhone.
But past not wanting to miss out on any part of it, I just can't
imagine somebody's partner being all that pleased when you start
watching a video of a cute cat, checking on Jeter's hit total or
bidding on a Righetti Bag of Crap.

3 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I have never used a smart phone during sex, either to check it or as a toy.

So I'm one of the 91%.

Righetti said...

This might be the only time you are in the majority

Zed said...

I don't think they are using the phones to get information from while having sex, but rather to document the process.