Sunday, May 11, 2014

Take on the justifiable murder

I believe in justifiable crimes. Maybe that breaks my no-nonsense, no
alibi, no breaks approach but sometimes I feel like the crime is so
justifiable, they should award the criminal a medal. Take the case of
a woman who doused her daughter's rapist in lighter fluid and lit him
on fire. This woman is just about to start a prison term but TOR
believes that she should be granted a medal of freedom instead of five
and a half years
The rapist came up to the woman after he has served his time and asked
how her daughter was doing which set her off to burn him alive and
honestly, I don't see a damned thing wrong with that as I would do the
exact same if ever confronted with the same scenario

Here is to hoping the woman is treated like a queen in prison

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

That's what should happen to Jameis Winston.

At first, I thought he was innocent, but after thinking about his non-stop smiley-face bullshit he feeds to the media, and then his shoplifting (of crabs, of all things) recently, now I've concluded that Jameis Winston is one big phony.

And a rapist, too. Fuck him.

Righetti said...

Most people try to avoid crabs, Winston seeks them out