Saturday, May 31, 2014

Take on the mugshot

I read about some woman who threatened to shoot up an entire Burger
King over a stale Cinnabon. This seems a bit ridiculous on a ton of
levels including the fact the woman herself looks a bit like a stale
Cinnabon. Actually, most of the time in click on a headline like
this, it is just to see the low life mugshot which is almost always
more entertaining than the actual shot. I mean this chick looks like
a turtle crossed with a donkey, the last thing she needs is a Cinnabon

Secondly, I feel really bad for the Burger King people being that she
wasn't complaining about an undercooked Whopper or Filet of Fish

3 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Hey, look.

It's Shaniqua.

I was wondering what happened to her.

Righetti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Righetti said...

Stuffing her face with sugar, I guess