Monday, July 8, 2013

take on the subway pisser

When I was sent an article from a buddy about some guy who got killed on the subway, I assumed it was either some nutcase who jumped in front of the train, or worse yet.. some nutjob who pushed another in front of one..   Instead it was something much more juvenile, and thus more likely to happened to me..   Apparently, two dudes who had gotten a little sloppy at a few bars, decided that since the subway stations probably reeked of urine and the 100 degree temperatures down there only trapped that smell, that why not add to it themselves.   I have to admit, that I have too almost pissed in a subway station, but am proud to say that I have never bowed that low, but I can't claim that the thought has never passed my mind. 
 
anyway, one of the pissing fools, electrocuted himself by pissing on the third rail, if this doesn't confirm Darwinism, I don't know what would ..(I think the other just burned his penis really badly)    Can't say that didn't put a bit of a smile on my face as anybody who knows anything about the trains, knows that you should always avoid the third-rail.  Add to this than basic knowledge would tell you that putting liquid in contact with a current is a recipe for disaster (or a burned unit), so I don't have much pitty for these two.
 
Gotta love the eulogies this guy will get.   "Johnny loved pissing...."
 
 

No comments: