Monday, July 22, 2013

Take on the Instant Substitute

When I walked into Target the other day to pick up some items when I noticed they were all out of maxipads (don't ask).  Apparently the red-sea had parted that weekend because they were completely out of them.  I didn't quite know what the next step for desperate women might be other than stuffing a bunch of paper-towels down there but what really confused me was that Target was generously offering a 2 pack pregnancy pack as an instant substitute.

Now I am admittedly not a complete expert on the female body, but I don't think that those two items are generally considered a real substitute for one another although I'm sure there is somebody who reads this blog who could confirm that for me

I did use the opportunity to stock up on clearblue pregnancy tests as it seemed like a really good deal.








No comments: