Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Take on my first Citibike experience

I cannot believe how badly I've gotten screwed by CitiBike. First, I
sign up and 10 days later I am still waiting for my key. I call them
and they tell me that my application still hasn't processed yet and
it doesn't sound like it will this week either. So far, I am two
weeks into this partnership and am biking as often as I have for the
past five years.
But more troubling is the fact that everytime I walk out of my office,
the rack of 30 or so bike-slots it completely empty. It doesn't
matter if I walk out at 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm or 7pm, there are absolutely
no working bikes at all. There are a couple with flat tires, broken
pedals or busted seats usually but that doesn't do you any good
I can see it already, I just laid out $100 to not be able to bike

MLIA

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Just stay home and watch the Tour de France on tv instead.