Monday, February 4, 2013

Take on dog-owners

One of the things I hate about living amongst other people is how
absolutely selfish those with dog are. I know that 99% of dog-owners
probably are but the 1% of those who are not really should be
shot...or at least be put into a pit with a bunch of ravaged pit-bulls
But what is almost more ridiculous are those signs people hang up
saying "no poop zone". I get that home-owners have little defense
when it comes to poop-and-run types but I really doubt that somebody
who has such little moral fiber that they would leave a heaping pile
of dogshit on a stoop will see a little sign and think. "Maybe I
should clean this up"

Anyway, I propose that anybody caught not scooping the poop should be
forced to clean the street with their toothbrush

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I love Prince, but I admit that I don't clean up his poop. I wait till no one is looking after he is done, and then I make a run for it with Prince on the leash.

I even carry a plastic bag with me on walks with Prince to make it seem to passers-by that I am going to clean up his poop, but then I don't do it. That is because ever since I was a small child, I have been completely gross out by poop and don't want to get anywhere near it. I am selfish. I know.