Monday, October 15, 2012

Taking on the favor

I am a 36 year old father of two who  works full time who had really learned to value his weekends and one thing I have long decided that I am not going to spend my time/energy moving.  My last two moves  I got smart and hired movers as I will never ask my friends and family to schlep my stuff.     TV's are a frigging heavy and there is really no reason my married buddy with a couple of kids to spend his weekend breaking his back because I was too cheap to shell out a couple of hundred bucks on immigrant labor
So when I got a call on Saturday night to help unload a UHaul I was obviously less than thrilled but I am a sucker and now I can't straighten out my back and my knee feels like buddy Kenny sat on it

MLIA



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: