Wednesday, October 24, 2012

take on the virgin

When I read about the Brazilian chick who auctioned off her virginity my first thought was.. "I bet a Japanese guy wins" and to noone's suprise ..one did..   
 
So this Japanese guy named Natsu (whose English translated name would probably be Nut Soup) outbid a couple of crazy Texans and some Indian dude to take the virginity of Catrina Migliorini and honestly although the chick looks smoking hot the guys who really won are the Texans and the Indian because there is just no winning here
 
  • if she is really a virgin she's going to be banging like...well a virgin which sounds about as much fun as teaching somebody to drive stick.  it sounds like fun until you get in the car and they are grinding the gears  

 

  • there is just no way for her to prove she actually is a virgin.. I guess they can check if she's got her Hymen intact but it's been long said that the most popular type of plastic surgery in South Korea are for chicks getting their hymen's reattached.  which really sounds like a crappy idea..  If I were a South Korean doctor I'd be putting in trampolines and just watch a bunch of Kim's bounce right out of their fiancees yo-yo's on their wedding day.

 

  • even if she is a virgin, you've now laid out $750k to get laid from a novice.  that's like going paying $90 to go to Met Life Stadium to watch my high-school garage band play.   
 
the good news is that the money went to charity which I can only imagine is going for young prosititutes to install new hymens..  in related news some dude only got $2000 for his own virginity charity which is still pretty good because I know of at least one guy who paid $150 to lose his.

No comments: