Thursday, October 4, 2012

Take on the debate

All the talk today will be about Obama-Romney so we will take on the
debate as well.
I am sure with the president ahead in most polls pre-debate that they
looked at the debate and thought playing it safe was most sensible but
after an hour and a half Obama looked defeated.
Obama looked lost, might be time to get off the Xanax pres. He never
made we contact, didn't land any body blows and looked timid.
Romney being the aggressor could really help turn the election, I am
sure 50% of what he said was wrong but it doesn't matter when it comes
to public sentiment because his "I've never hear of that overseas tax
break" jabs hit Obama smack in the nose. I hate the prevent defense
and this is exactly the strategy Obama employed yesterday
Romney came across as polished and prepared, Obama as tired and bored
(and boring)

How about some Juice???

Maybe when Romney killed Obama about unemployment numbers or tax hike
for the top 3% of small business the POTUS should have hit back with
'I'm not sure about your theory there Mitt, since you might fall in
this 3% maybe you can show the 47% what you mean through your own tax
returns"
He could have added 'and I want to see them from all 6 of your wives too"

I've heard people say that this is just the start and that there are
three more debates but I am one who believes in setting the tempo and
getting ahead in these things and clearly there was only one guy
interested in winning the presidency last night while the other was
concerned about not losing it

Romney 1
Obama 0

No comments: