Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Take on the idiot who let Vander Slooy knock her up

When I read the report yesterday about the Peruvian chick who may have
gotten preggo after a prison visit with Joran Vander Sloot I really
wonder how dumb she may be.

I'm the first to tell you that a woman isn't asking for it if she is
dressed provocatively but I'm also the first to say you should be
smart about what you can expect because there are a lot of psychoa out
there. A chick decides to hootch herself up and then decides to take a
4am subway home completely bombed probably could have thought it
through a bit even if she doesn't deserve her fate
But banging Vander Sloot seems like an even dumber idea because
getting raped isn't even the biggest fear with him, the chances are
you "date" him and you end up somewhere in the Great Coral Reef so I'm
not quite sure what this Peruvian hotty was thinking By the way I
am not sure she is hot because as far as I can tell no picture has
been released yet but she's Peruvian so I don't think I'm taking much
of a leap of faith

No comments: