Thursday, March 15, 2012

taking on the Kardashian photo-shop

Reading the tabloids today, I saw an article about the newest part of the Kardashian Empire, their Kardashian Lingerie Kollection .  The three main sisters (I think there are other ones but I guess they aren't allowed outside) are selling lingerie and just released their first ad showing the three sisters in some seductive poses in bras and panties.

Now the entire world is up-in-arms because the photo is obviously photo-shopped and the interwebs are a buzz saying that there is no way that Kim's waist can possibly be that tiny although nobody is denying that he chest is that big.  Other people had comments about Kourtney's figure but if there is any photoshopping that happened in that thing it was on Khloe's face because the chick in this ad looks NOTHING like her dad OJ. 

But I don't really get why people are up-in-arms about this stuff..It's not like these are real people.. nobody who is bitching about Kim's ass being photoshop will ever have a chance to shop her ass themselves.  I like hot chicks and if I'm going to see them in a magazine, why do I need to see the warts.. show me hot, show me big and show me lots of it.

No comments: