Monday, March 5, 2012

take on the slow expedia

book a lot of flights online and my defacto website has always been Expedia..  the problem with using a third person vendor when you book stuff online is that when shit hits the fan and you need to change your flight last minute, everybody passes the buck.     I've had a thousand situations where Delta or United told me to go back to the ticketing agent (Expedia) to change something, Expedia than tells me to go back to the airline and before I know it, I'm stuck in a virtual limbo just begging for somebody to revive the party line.    What I've started to do is use expedia not for booking things but instead to compare prices along website….well I think that BigBrother has been watching me because lately everytime I surf over to Expedia it's as if somebody switches my connection back to an old AOL one.    I can't get moving on that site anymore, everything slows the hell down, not exactly what a site basically selling airline tickets wants to be known for

No comments: