Tuesday, March 6, 2012

take on gregg williams

With all the talk about bounty-hunting in the NFL, I thought it was time for TOR to offer our take.   Obviously the NFL is a violent game and I don't think anybody with any sensibility was truly surprised this takes place in locker-rooms although we were all a bit surprised to see it done in such a systematic way.    Maybe it's still better than soccer where guys fake injuries as often as chicks fake orgasms but playing a game where your goal is to knock out your opponent before they can throw a touchdown against you is barbaric.   
Now I don't see any place in the NFL for players deliberately causing injuries although I doubt this is a novel thought but really what I detest more than a guy like Gregg Williams' bravado in the face of normal humanity, what really bothers me about Gregg Williams is that he walks around with man-boobs.    Come on man!!!!  There is no place for tits on a dude.. you work for a professional football team, you have world-class trainers, you have a hundred treadmills, you have nutritionists, you have a requirement to wear fitted shirts..get off your lazy ass and burn off those mammaries.

No comments: