Wednesday, September 28, 2011

take on the three day hangover

Getting old sucks.. sometimes it's the bad knees, sometimes it's the few extra pounds around my mid section and sometimes it's the fact that I'm going to the bathroom a couple of times at night, sometimes it's the fact that my sack dropped 5 inches since I was 30 but mostly it sucks when you realize that your recovery time has gone to hell.

I went out on Saturday Night and I swear that on Tuesday afternoon I was still hung-over.   Now I'm sure the near concussion I gave myself with a lethal combination of Tequila and Sambuca has a lot to do with this but I know that even this head crusher would have only put me out of commission till about noon a few years ago.. now it takes me THREE FULL DAYS TO RECOVER!!!!!
 
Give me back my youth

No comments: