Sunday, July 31, 2011

Take on the coexist bumper sticker


There really is nothing that makes me want to run somebody off the road than when I see a car with one of those righgeous and pompous coexist bumper sticker.  What the hell are you trying to prove with your statement here, that you are above religion?   Guess what the rest of the world isn't and unlike you they are willing to die for their cause while you are only willing to ruin a perfectly good paint job on your Subaru. I feel like they give these things out free when you buy a Forester or a Prius, it's the equivalent of having the guy who fixed your roof putting his sign on your lawn for a few months. 
Now I have nothing against electric cars or equal hate of all religions but I do have something against people thinking that a small sentiment will make any difference what-so-ever but at the end of the day nothing screams I'm both a sock with slippers wearing soccer dad and also a pacifist quite like one of these stickers..  



1 comment:

MissAshDG said...

oh... Thats what those mean? Hmm, never knew. I agree wit h u though