Friday, December 10, 2010

Map Quest

Although I love the IPhone I do have some issues with it and they are not all related to the fact that out of the 100,000,000 apps available there are less than 1% which are even worth downloading if they'd be free.
I can't seem to get off of the fact that everytime I make a phone call the person on the other side spends half their time asking me to repeat myself and the other half of the time asking if there is still a person on the other side of the connection.   For a computer it's great, for a phone it's about as reliable as a the pull-out method.   Now in this age and time, talking on the phone just isn't all that important but having the ability to at least make a phone-call and not have the call drop 50% of the time would be nice.   I don't care how many blue colored maps they show you on those terrible commercials with the dude from wedding crashers because apparently if you zoom in enough you'll notice a giant vortex over any area that I frequent.  It's like I'm walking around with a rain-cloud over my head the entire time.  
 

The more I think of it, maybe I should have just gotten the IPod Touch
 

No comments: