Saturday, December 18, 2010

The crew

So with all the hoopla about this terrible hairdo what we forgot to cover was that when I went into my drawer yesterday morning I made an even more fatal fashion mistake. Maybe it's my lack of sleep or the lack of a light in my closet but I grabbed a crew neck undershirt and put it on and in the process pulled one of the worst looks known to man..

The button down shirt with the crew undershirt is like putting your underwear on the outside after having had JD and Chili the night before. Now with a guy whose got a baby bear rug growing on his chest I can see the appeal to trying to cover some of the weeds up but there has to be some option behind the neck-line plunging V-Neck and the priest look. An undershirt should not be seen, it is there to pick up sweat in the summer and keep you warm in the winter keep your shirt all while helping not to flare your overshirt but not if it comes at the expense of showing Hanes white peaking from underneath your work shirt.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Showing the white t-shirt is a necessity when you are skinny, pasty white guy. Trust me on this one.