Saturday, December 4, 2010

The face mute

Although it is great there is a MAJOR design flax in the Iphone. With the touch-screen as a keypad typos are inevitable, incorrect word choice is expected and most emails need to be left open for interpretation. The issue I have though is not typing related but rather facial related, see when you are talking on the IPhone the touch screen is your keypad and when you are cursed with a head that protrudes out then you constantly bang up against the 'keys'. What happens to me is that when I lean slightly against the phone, my face presses the mute key. Forget Fat-Fingering this is an issue of Fate Facing. How about Steve Jobs stops trying to invent a smaller IPod nano and focus instead on a face-guard
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: