Sunday, December 26, 2010

Apollo 13 was a great movie but I prefer the first hollywood production

I've heard for years that there are wackos who believe the moon landing was a complete sham. Now generally I don't believe in this crap as 2010 conspiracies always seem politically motivated but after putting some of our best TOR researchers behind it, something just isn't right. See I've always been one who cannot in good conscious believe that in the middle of the Cold War that Neil Armstrong wasn't standing on a Hollywood sound-stage. I.'m sure if you search the interwebs there are thousands of guys with metal-pots on their heads coming up with thousands of crazy theories about flags waving in the air or third party leaks 'proving' that it was a hoax but to me it's more basic..

Now obviously the entire concept seems crazy especially because we haven't been back in about 50 years and even if you consider the fact that when it 'happened' every computer screen only had a black screen with green lettering so like the NBA in the 50's nobody will convince me that they could compete

What I always thing about is that I can't even hit a receiver running a post pattern playing touch football in the street and somehow these NASA scientists have some mathematical formula to hit a needle in a milky way. But even that seems plausible..
See to me it comes down to one thing.... When a spaceship takes off there is this big event where they take wind patterns, weather conditions and the latest football spreads into consideration and after a few days they finally launch. Fast forward a few days and a couple of astronauts ice-cream bars and three dudes land a tin-can onto the face of the moon using a parachute, they hang out for a couple of hours, collect a couple of rocks and finally they get back into their space-craft and shoot back to earth.
Please tell me how the hell does it take two huge rockets to take off from Cape Canaveral which can only take place in the perfect weather conditions but then three days later they generate the horsepower and the thrust to propel that porta-pottie through the moon's own gravitational pull to shoot through it's atmosphere and then slingshot themselves perfectly back into earth???


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: