Friday, November 13, 2009

Politically Incorrect


I've been in a foul mood lately which I will blame on not getting enough sleep but its always leads to a crabby TOR blog.




If you are going to be 350lbs why bother to comb your hair? Some dude yesterday as big as a three people waddled through the halls of a building I was in and I noticed his Pat Riley do. Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't shave and bathe but why can't you care a little bit about your health (and our collective healthcare)

We have chronicled 2000 calorie meals at Burger King and rallied against people who add 5 sugars to a coffee. What I don't get is why somebody can spend hours fixing up their cars so it doesn't have a scratch or spec of dirt yet their arteries mirror the LA Expressways.



Lou Dobbs made a career of being a fat loudmouth opposed to illegal immigration when the biggest issue we face is that we're not seeing what's happening within our own borders -and waistlines. The long term detriment of a nation to fat too move is a much bigger issue than a Mexican busboy ever will be.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: