Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Don't trust a Bodega

Sometimes life hands you lemons and sometimes it hands you a bad egg and cheese. Walking to work yesterday, something felt wrong when I got there and the only thing I could point to was an egg and cheese on roll from a Bodega. I'm sure this was my own fault because by trusting anything not in a can with preservatives at a Bodega is taking your life into your hands. It wasn't that I didn't feel good but something wasn't sitting right. Egg and cheese is a great combo and honestly it shouldn't be the kind of thing somebody could mess up, especially this badly.
Well it went from not feeling right to not being right when I was sitting at a meeting the other day. I think we've all been there when you think you can sneak a fart by but instead find yourself sitting in a puddle..
The looks on everybody's faces as they started to sniff around was probably funny but the look of fear on my own face was probably worse.. I excuse myself before anybody realized what went wrong, run into the can, strip and throw my old pair of drawers into the toilet and flush.

Of course then the toilet overflows and now my shoes match the seat of my pants.

MLIA
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: