Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So I've gotten a lot of flack about a TOR entry from about a month or two ago about chicks who wear flats with dresses.

First of all this is a horrible look but more importantly it is a terrible look but we digress

But people got very upset about it implying I was a sexist pig because I wanted chicks in 4" heels. I may be a sexist but this point has NOTHING to do with sexism. So let me clarify because you people are way too sensitive but a chick should NEVER wear straight flats. I am NOT talking about slippers or sneakers which is different but I am talking about those chick shoes that look like they should have a heel but don't; the kind that look like one of banana boats except for your feet.

Ladies time to shape up and get to looking hot


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

The Bump said...

we weren't calling you a sexist just a fag for devoting a whole column to women's shoes. and don't worry, last week's one on women's clothes did not go unnoticed.

Otis said...

This is troubling on so many levels. Not the least of which being that the guy who wears that big ugly jets jacket and hat everywhere he goes is doling out style advice.

Righetti said...

this of course coming from the two guys who had a chance to see a bunch of hot eastern european chicks walk around in only their high-heels a few weeks ago and both bowed out.