Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jean Claude Van Haircut (take 2)

Obviously I have derided Jean Claude Van Haircut for their $27 haircuts but today even I have to admit that the place has something to it. Now it's not like I got a better haircut (I look like the Red Rooster) or that I got a good deal (cost me $33) but I took the experience and twisted it in my mind.

Exhibit 1
I sit down and some young russian chick runs her long finger nails through my hair and then massaged my scalp while she shampoos. She keeps talking but I can't really understand her.

Number B. The chicks all kind of hang out in the pit drinking diet-cokes and all get a little pep in their step when a new customer comes through the door. When a girl is chosen they announce "Briahna to the chairs"

Number C. The entire experience last about 10 minutes when you feel like the most important man in her life and at the end of it you hand the chick a couple of $20's and as soon as she takes it, all interest in you is totally gone.

it occurred to me that this really isn't that much different than FD's

Every chick in this place is of Eastern Bloc descent, you pay in cash and the music is kinda dancy euro-trace crap.


The funny thing with the Russian accent is that when a dude has it you wonder what it would take for Obama to go under anesthesia so that Biden can get his hands on the nuke button but when a 20 something ruskie chick speaks the only thing I hear is "want another dance!"
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: