Sunday, August 9, 2009

Drunk Drinking




Sometimes not drinking is so much better than heavy hard boozing especially when you see your friends the next morning looking like they went 12 rounds with Iron Mike and lost. Looking at one of these poor fools this morning who looked like a raccoon with his recessed eyes and his puffy face and the only thing that kept racing through my mind was why would you ever want to do this to yourself. When I walked out of the hotel and smelled some chicks puke from last night baking in the sun, I realized that hard booze should be banned from people who can't handle it



I have two rules



1- don't feel bad for anybody who is hung over. People say stuff like 'poor Betty she's sick.'. My take is that I have NO sympathy because they did this to themselves and number B this is not sick.. There are real diseases out there and being hungover is not one of them



2-don't ever claim that you'll never drink again. There isn't a more empty threat than this and the day somebody sticks with it, I will be floored



So when you are drunk driving, drunk dialing or drunk drinking don't expect any sympathy from you.





Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: