Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Take on the Mark Zuckerberg donation

Marky Mark Zuckerberg just announced that he and his wife will donate 99% of his Facebook shares to charity in his lifetime, a gesture we applaud. At first this seems exorbitant until you realize his stocks are worth $45billion dollars, which would still leave his newborn daughter, or whomever else, with $450,000,000 to spend on a modest three bedroom house, a trip to Disney Land and a Kia.
What we will say though is that we expect the Facebook stock to tumble in the near future, so if I were those charities I'd be calling Mark the Shark now to see if he could cut a check today for my Save the Injured Panda charity I'm working with cause if you look at the history of social media you notice one trend..what once was cool is now a graveyard.

1 comment:

Baby Stu said...

I could so find a funny gif to match that charity.