Friday, December 11, 2015

Take on the bus

I take a commuter bus in the morning which routinely takes an hour and a half to et into Manhattan, so when you are on the bus for that long you certainly do not need any additional reasons to be uncomfortable. Knowing that most fellow commuters are relatively courteous by regularly showering, keeping their music low and not speaking on the phones but one thing that you do get is people reclining their seats all the way back. Does a 5 foot 3 inch Korean lady weighing 130 pounds really need to have her seat reclined into my lap?? I get you want to catch up on some sleep but realize that by you doing that, I'm forced to have my knees jam up into my gut..so knowing that just realize that all those body shifts I'm making which might feel like they've got some purpose behind them are really just love taps.

No comments: