Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Take on the Guns N Roses reunion

It is official, sort of...Guns N Roses will reunite for something called the Coachella concert which I can only imagine is like Lollapalooza meets a handbag collection or something but at least this year..it will rock.

Then they will reportedly do a 25 football stadium tour and I will be happily shell out $500 or a seat. And for that I don't want much, I don't need backup singers, organs, flutes or anything. I just want 1988 back and I want it loud and fast and I want it rocking.

I am talking the original lineup, Axl, Slash, Duff. Izzy and Steven..or Matt I'm cool with that too. Forget Dizzy, forget Buckethead and Bumblefoot and DJ Jazzy Azra and whomever, I just need he original five and I need them to start with Welcome to the Jungle and end with Rocket Queen and I will die happy. It will book-end 25 years of my life perfectly. The first time as a 15 year old kid at Giants Stadium and then as a 40 year old father of three at MetLife..ma fit will still rock.

I cannot wait.

No comments: