Saturday, December 5, 2015

Take on the diet

I got on the scale last week and for the first time in a decade plus it started with a 2 and all of a sudden I realized it was time. I'd been slowly moving back in the direction of two bills but had been able to avoid it mostly with stress, lack of sleep and decent genetics but recently Father Time has been catching up with me.
I immediately knew what I had to do, and it couldn't be half assed, I went on a low carb, no sugar diet. So far through 9 days I feel like hell, act like an ahole and look like crap, in other words, it is working. It's not a true Atkins as I am eating fruits but have cut out bread, pasta, rice, sweets and most importantly..beer. I thought for a second to cut off coffee just to make me more irritable but decided for the sake of those around me that this would not be nice move

1 comment:

Baby Stu said...

No goatee joke? This entry must have been auto-typed by TOR editing robots.