Sunday, December 20, 2015

Take on the Democratic Debate part II

I tried my best to get some insight on last night's democratic debate but all I figured out was that

- O'Malley is primed to dominate on 2020, even if he is probably a donkey operative for this one to try to derail Bernie

- Bernie might have a coronary on stage, the dude does nothing but yell and scream and yell some more. I like that in my comedian, not sure if it leads you a lot of confidence in a guy leading our nation.

- Hillary. Apparently she missed the opening after one of the commercial breaks because she was on the can, she may break both the glass ceiling and the Depends ceiling in the same year.

All in all, sounds like no good fireworks as all three tried to stay above the fray...in other words BORING

No comments: