Thursday, December 3, 2015

Take on the M&MD reunion

First we heard about a bunch of the original cast reuniting for The Force Awakens, then rumors of GNR possibly reuniting and now the Pope and the Dope will be coming back together again and I am greased up and ready for it all

Today Mike Francesa and Chris Russo announced they'd be reuniting for one day this March and guys from Parsippany to Brooklyn from Harlem to some rehab place by the mall and from Seattle to Costa Mess couldn't be more excited.

Tommy C. "This is like Christmas in March"

Norman Z "I am pumped like I just worked out"

David B "Kirk M said this is better than the day his kid was born"

Kirk M. "I NEVER SAID THAT!!!"

Chris F "I seriously wonder how you guys aren't virgins"


So get ready for a wild ride, it will probably be a letdown but the next four months will at least make one guy miserable


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: