Friday, October 16, 2015

Take on the Twitter suggestions

Recently I noticed that sometimes I will see a tweet on my iOS Twitter app and it will give me the ability to read more about the subject matter.   It must be some kind of a.i. or whatever that works the logarithm and generally it is decent.   See a tweet that says RIP Lamar Odom and it might have a link under the post that says "read more about the 2008 Laker Team" or "more on the fun that is hookers and blow"

But it isn't that smart because a Deadspin article about a guy prancing Cameron Meredith during the draft as Bill Belichick offers a "best of Grey's Anatomy" option.  I have no idea what the Bears or Belichick have to do with that show as I have never seen a single second of it but and can only think that it featured a romance between Cameron and Meredith that rivaled the love of Jack and Janet





Sent from my iPhone

No comments: