Monday, October 12, 2015

Take on Playboy

Wait a second, I think the apocalypse is upon us. Forget the fact that Cubs may win a World Series, Trump is leading in all the polls or that the worst team in our fantasy football league just put up 140, I just read that Playboy will be cutting out he nude spreads. Now I have not read Playboy since my subscription expire in college but I have to say that taking out the nudie pictures of Playboy is like kosher pizza. Yeah they have had a few fantastic interviews including the ones with Jimmy Carter, Steve Jobs, Martin Luther King and John Lennon and Yoko Ono. There has even recently surfaced a Joe Biden one from when he was a bachelor in the 70's but let's be serious, they haven't had an interview worth it's weight in decades

3 comments:

Baby Stu said...

C-Mike about to start for Dallas.

Oh baby.

Mr. R. Lee said...

Playboy without nudes is like Christians against Christ.

Righetti said...

And about as interesting