Friday, October 2, 2015

Take on the next school shooting

Saw somebody say yesterday that once Sandy Hook occurred and this happened to small children and nothing happened, that nothing will ever happen at this point. Which is sad, but probably true.

I'm not convinced we need to limit guns as much as I am that we need to keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them.  I can't believe that there is a sane gun owner who would object to the idea of keeping their beloved guns out of the hands of people who are mentality unstable.   The government tells you that you need a fence around your pool, you must be 21 to drink, that you cannot drive drunk, that you need a license and insurance to even drive a car, that you cannot carry a gun onto a plane but somehow having laws that would keep guns out of the hands of people who are mentally unstable makes people crazy

We need universal background checks not just for gun ownership but for gun use and we need every person who wants to have a gun go through a psychiatric evaluation cause, well, we don't need certain types having the ability to kill other types but we won't and we'll be back here again in no time 





Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Baby Stu said...

Background checkers see my recent ff draft history and they be like, "Heeelllll no, you ain't gettin' no gun!!!!"

Mr. R. Lee said...

My view of the world is so skewed that when I saw the name Chris Harper, I thought it was former Cal WR and Patriot WR Chris Harper. Thought he had gone postal.

Righetti said...

Jesus you are terrible at FF