Thursday, September 10, 2015

Take on the People Judge me Because I am pretty chick

Some chick who nobody in their right mind would rate above a 6.0 posted the following on cosmopolitan.com(don't ask)

People Judge Me Because I'm Pretty(http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a45917/people-judge-me-because-im-pretty/)

I'm a girly girl. I'm 5-foot-5 with blonde hair, big hazel eyes, 34DDs, and toned calves. You can typically find me in heels and a dress or a skirt. You can also find me glaring at sleazy subway passengers and sidewalk catcallers who think it's going to benefit them to call me "babe" or that it's clever to say, "The things I would do to you, honey," at all hours of the day. Cut to me dumping the rest of a scalding hot espresso down my throat and putting on my biggest ***** face until I reach my destination.......It also shows that I demand to be respected, both my body and my mind, because believe it or not, there's more to me than just my looks.

Follow Felicia on Instagram.


I get that this chick thinks she's the second coming of Pamela Anderson but as has been pointed out repeatedly her face looks more like Steve Buscemi meets that Very Hungry Caterpillar.   She has horrible eyebrows, no upper lip, terrible hair, horrendous makeup and looks like she popped about fifteen quaaludes but wait she has big cans so she (thinks) she must be hot 

What is most interesting is that a chick who complains that people are only interested in her (stunning) looks asks you to follow her on Instagram. 

It really does give some insight on a chick forget what you look like, as long as you have a big chest you can convince yourself you are smoking hot. 



Sent from my iPhone




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: