Tuesday, September 8, 2015

take on the NEW CNN.com

CNN LOVED that Malaysian plane crash more than anybody should have, they are eating up every word that Trump says and now they've gone another step towards total tabloid..  I was on CNN.com today and I could NOT believe my eyes, the entire thing looks like I'm looking at something Perez Hilton would put out.   
forget the hard hitting news, this is now TMZ lite, look at the colors, look at soft font, look at the face-lift on Lou Dobbs, look at the content they cover.    I get that they can't put a dent into FoxNews but this is embarrassing..

Ted Turner is turning over in his grave while Jane Fonda points an anti-aircraft missile at it. 

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Wait...

Ted Turner is DEAD??!!?

When did that happen?? Too lazy to google or bing it.