Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Take on the gigantic head

When somebody said the other day that Hillary has a big head, I didn't quite realize how literal they might have been. I saw a stock photo today of some appearance on an Ellen who is an equally bad dresser and it is shocking how gigantic that nugget on her shoulders is. It is even more shocking to think she can stay balanced with that bowling ball on her neck. I mean, Hillary looks like was drawn by Charles Schultz, she is truly the real life Lucy

2 comments:

Baby Stu said...

Not only did I find this to be the first truly racist TOR post, somehow I found it racist against Koreans.

Mr. R. Lee said...

Having a big head just means you are genetically smarter than everyone else.

More brain capacity. More brain cells. Superior genes.