Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Take on the horrible LinkedIn photo

Christopher Frank






















I got notification from LinkedIn about a bunch of new skills that people added: one buddy is now proficient at air-drumming, another is now also practicing criminal law, a third was endorsed for a new skill and another got a fancy new title.  It was all mundane and boring and not enough for me to pay much attention to, but the one update that caught my eye was the hostage photo one buddy posted this week.   
The poor guy looks like he is wearing his father's suit, has that glassy look over his face and looks like he should be holding up a copy of a current newspaper while telling his mom and dad that he loves them.. 

hang in there little buddy, help is one the way.


2 comments:

Baby Stu said...

If I didn't know who Baby Stu was, this is how I'd picture him.

Mr. R. Lee said...

He looks 55 years old.