Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Take on the Big Bang Theory

I was scrolling through CNN today and saw an article about whether or not there would be a big wedding in the Big Bang Theory. I was shocked? Not because Sheldon and Amy had split but rather that there is anybody, I mean literally anybody, who watches this show. I was honestly under the impression it went off the air with That 70's Show but now I am confronted with the fact that it is still very much on TV. How terrible are the show runners and writers in Hollywood that this dumpster fire has a ten year run on network television.
Please somebody tell me that they are laughing all the way to the trophy case with their multiple Emmy's and I will cut the cord tonight.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I remember this one Brazilian girl in one of the termas who loved The Big Bang Theory. It was her favorite TV show. She was a flight attendant turned provider.

She also thought 9/11 was a conspiracy and smoked pot constantly.

So that's your target audience of The Big Bang Theory: foreigners, flight attendants, sex workers, potheads, and conspiracy theorists.