Thursday, November 1, 2012

take on the Sandy aftermath

When the lights first went out on Monday it was sort of cool.. three days later it sucks.   I can't tell you how annoying it is to not be able to check my email, charge my phone or wash my balls although I've had it better than most having been shacking up with my in-laws and a hotel in NYC but honestly just looking around it is amazing how long it went from everybody having the 'one for all' mentality to everybody basically wanting to slit everybody else's throat.
It's crazy how short the tempers are as I've seen near fist fights over gas, over water and over wall outlets so people can charge their laptops, iPhones and vibrators.   The greatest thing is that it's getting colder out there and all these poor people are shuttered inside a dirty Starbucks just desperately trying to get 5 minutes of juice before they get shooed out like they are a bunch of disgusting homeless people..  .    

No comments: