Friday, November 30, 2012

Take on the Cheesecake Factory

Last week when I asked my nephew where he wanted to eat, he screamed
out "The Cheesecake Factory". I happily obliged and was pretty
interested being that I hadn't been there in about a decade. I was
obviously afraid of the long line especially around Christmas time but
when you go to a chain restaurant and the hour and a half wait is NOT
the worst thing that happened to you then you know you are in trouble

We ordered a couple of standard menu items including some chicken
pasta dish and some grilled tuna. I swear that it had to be one of
the worst meals I have ever had, it wasn't extra greasy or
particularly unappetizing but it was just so not good. The tuna
tasted like I was chewing on a human hand, it had virtually no taste
at all. The pasta chicken thing tasted like straight out of the can
Fettuccine Alfredo. How the hell are there 500 suburbanites lined up
outside of this place 7 days per week? The food is beyond terrible,
the selection uninspiring, the service awful and the experience
regrettable all for a price of $100 for a family of four

Next time I'm going to White Mannas

No comments: