Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Take on muscle milk

As I have gotten older i have learned the importance of a well
balanced breakfast. Whereas I would go many days without eating
anything until 1pm in my youth, I now feel completely famished at 8am.
I usually chow down on a subway flatbread with egg-whites and chipotle
or one of those egg and sundried tomato sandwiches from Pret but with
Hurricane Sandy last week everything anybody knew changed. I slept
at a buddy's place and as I walked out on my way to work he handed me
a box of muscle milk which he claimed was a very nutritious breakfast
and quite filling. Not only was I starving by the time the clock hit
10 but I also felt like I had just downed a pint of Elmer's Glue. This
stuff makes you wish for the bologna and mayo sandwiches they offered
in the elementary school cafeteria.

It's no wonder only meatheads drink this crap

No comments: