Monday, September 10, 2012

Take on the IPhone connectivity

I know this is not an original thought but with the new Iphone 5's about
the hit the market it's worth noting again. For a phone which allows you
to pay your bills, order lunch, change your fantasy football lineup, read
the newspaper and listen to Appetite for Destruction while on the treadmill
the phone has one major flaw....in NYC you just cannot make a phone call on
the first try on the AT&T network.
I spend hours of my life waiting for a call to connect but it's nearly
impossible most of the time because the cell-towers around here just cannot
meet the demands of all the idiot tourists sending pictures and calling
their friends while standing 5 deep outside of Good Morning America..
So I can't even imagine how crappy it will get by the time two weeks from
now when there are 1000's of new phones out there taking up more cell-space

kill me

No comments: