Friday, September 28, 2012

Take on the GChat interruption

I appreciate all things google....all things except GChat. There
really is nothing more frustrating than working ok a project and all
of a sudden you get interrupted when a GChat window pops open. I
realize you aren't obligated to answer somebody when they start an
impromptu conversation with you but I feel like I have to at minimum
bow out gracefully -except if it's an invitation to group chat which I
X out immediately.
I know tons of people who feel like they have to be able to reach you
at all times but between email, text, cell phone and snail mail has to
be enough right?
Quite frankly I find GChat completely obnoxious, the thought that
somebody just interrupts whatever you are doing for no good reason is
beyond annoying and I for one would like gmail to add the ability to
appear offline even when I am online

No comments: