Monday, August 27, 2012

Take on the bachelor party after-effects

I have gotten old and nothing proves that more than the fact two days after a weekend bachelor party I still feel like dog-crap.   Sadly though it's not some prolonged hangover being that I probably had 4 total beers and no shots.  I am still shot because as part of the activities I got to share a room with a few buddies and an oversized panda.  I hit the pillow at 1AM and I sweat i stared a hole into the ceiling because the panda snores like a goddamned machine gun.  
Sleeping (or trying to) next to an animal suffering from sleep apnea is complete torture because the noises that came out of this thing were like trying to fall asleep with a dripping sink except instead of a drop ever thirty seconds it sounded like somebody turned on Niagara Falls




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: