Wednesday, April 4, 2012

take on Shannen Doherty

I am disturbed by people quite often..most of the time because of direct actions, other times it has more to do with something they have very little control over but most of the time I'm disturbed by myself.    When I walked past a bus-stop yesterday and saw an ad for some new show staring Shannen Doherty..   now I should be disturbed by the fact I even noticed this thing or that I thought the dude in the ad looked a bit like Dylan, I may have been disturbed because I made a mental note that this was NOT on OWN but instead on WE but what really disturbed me is that I noticed she still cocks her head to the side because of that weird eye thing she's got going.     I remember when she posed for Playboy, I spent more time starting at her eyes than I did her T!TS because once you know one sits at about 2 O-Clock and the other at 9 O-clock you just can't see anything else.

But this chick has to be in her mid forties, has crashed and burned more times than Lindsay Lohan yet she still doesn't have enough confidence to take a picture head-on.

I feel for her because I also have a weird eye which is why I have that deceptively ugly look going which is hard to put your finger on but I can't remember ever holding my head at a 45 degree angle when I see a camera.

No comments: